In this chicken stir-fry recipe presented by Mohsin Memon, chicken, cashews, and water chestnuts are cooked in a chicken sauce. He notes that it works well with beef.
What do you need
- 3/4 cup unsalted cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil is required for stir-frying,
- 1 5-pound chicken breast, cut into 1-by-2-inch pieces
- 1 pound mushroom (shiitake, button or your choice), removed stems, cut into large pieces
- 1 cup carrots (sliced into 2 -3-inch strips)
- 1 whole water pills
- Stir-Fry Sauce (To make stir-fry sauce, combine the following six ingredients in a bowl and set aside):
- 1 teaspoon chili oil (you
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 3 spring onions, washed, white chunks sliced very thin (reserved green squares)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons water
- 4 cups cooked white rice (baking directions per packet)
How to stir chicken
1 In a dry wok over medium heat, add cashews. Toast for about 1 minute, stirring slowly for a while (do not burn). Cashew Extract
- Heat 2 tablespoons peanut oil in oak, add the chicken; Stir-fry until lightly browned, no pink (about 5-6 minutes). Remove the chicken and put it on a plate.
- Fry mushrooms, carrots, and water chestnuts for about 3 minutes. Add cooked chicken, cashews, and stir-fry sauce. stir well. Cover the wok and cook the ingredients for about 3 minutes.
- Add the mixture of butter and water, stirring to thicken. Remove from heat Serve with white rice.