Masala Fry Pomfret Recipe: If you are also fond of eating fish, then you will definitely like this recipe. Masala Fry Pomfret is a very good recipe, it is very easy to make. Also, tell you that pomfret is also very good for eyesight, hair, and skin. So do not forget to try this recipe next time.
Ingredients for making Masala Fry Pomfret: Marinated in spices and frying them with semolina on top. Ginger, curry leaves, cloves, mustard seeds, turmeric, red chilies, lemon juice, and garlic are required.
How to serve Masala Fry Pomfret: You can serve it with Kiwi Salad and Sour-Sweet Cabbage Salad.
Ingredients Of Masala Fry Pomfret:
- 1 pomfret
- Semolina for coating
- Oil for frying
- To make the masala:
- 2 tsp ginger
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- Juice of 1 lemon
- To make Cabbage and Kiwi Salad:
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- Red chili chopped into one length
- Chopped green chilies in a length
- 2-3 curry leaves
- 1 green onion
- 1/2 cup cabbage, a bunch
- Black pepper
- 1 kiwi
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- A pinch of sugar
- Garnish for garnishing
How to make Masala Fry Pomfret
1.Grind ginger, garlic, oil, turmeric, red chili, and lemon juice in a blender.
To make fish:
1. Mash the pomfret fish. Spice it up. Let it marinate for 15 minutes.
2.Fry with semolina on top. Serve with light hot cabbage and Kiwi Salad.
To make light hot cabbage and kiwi salad:
1. Heat oil in a pan, add curry leaves with mustard seeds, red and green chilies.
2. When it starts splitting, add onions and fry it. Then add cabbage and fry it. Add salt and pepper on top. Turn off the heat.
3. After this add chopped kiwi, vinegar, and sugar. Mix well. Heat the pan lightly on the flame. Add grated coconut on top and serve with spice fried fish.
Key Ingredients: Pomfret, semolina, oil, ginger, garlic bud, oil, turmeric powder, red chili powder, lemon juice, oil, mustard seeds, red chillies, green chillies, curry leaves, green onions, cabbage, salt, black Chili, Kiwi, Vinegar, Sugar, Coconut